As a national, privately held carrier Service American Indemnity can offer our program partners the opportunity to provide service-oriented Workers Compensation protection across the US with a known carrier that has a proven history of understanding and protecting policyholders while providing the highest level of customer care. In addition, Service American grants our partners access to nationally admitted paper and authority to A.M. Best “A-“ (Excellent) rated paper with an assigned financial size of VIII.
Building on a tradition of best-in-class claims practices, strong market relationships and unparalleled customer service in the Workers Compensation market, the company’s success in the program space can be linked directly to the following:
- Experienced and successful management team with national multi-lines backgrounds and proven track records of achieving consistently profitable operations
- Underwriting expertise to ensure appropriate risk selection
- Claims processes that result in the most beneficial outcome for the injured worker and the employer
- Providing a quality WC product in tandem with unmatched support and customer service
- Selecting business partners who share our commitment to service and collaboration
Seasoned National Experience
Service American has the benefit of experienced and successful senior executives, who have a combined 100-plus years of insurance industry experience in multi-lines working for some of the largest insurance carriers in the world, as well as top national brokers, agencies, and managing general agencies. These skills are brought to Program Management as we offer insurance solutions for managing general agents and specialist operators seeking a new partner for the future.
Every day we are committed to delivering on our legacy of personal service while providing excellent capitalization, historically solid overall operating performance, and established market presence.